Testimonies - Skin


SUPER LUTEIN & IZUMIO
TESTIMONIES - SKIN


1) Ichthyosis - cause unknown ... Super Lutein and Izumio still worked their Magic!










  • This young man suffered from this condition since he was a baby.
  • He was 19 when he was given both Super Lutein and Izumio to try.
  • Within 3 weeks, his conditioned improved so much that he was willing to go out for a meal -- something he has not done till then!


2) Psoriasis Developed from Taking Medications, Now Psoriasis No More! Thanks to Izumio!

"At the age of 24, I was diagnosed with high blood and Gout. Doctor prescribed medication for my high blood condition but after taking it, I started to develop skin problem. My skin became so thick that it cracked and was very painful. Medical research shows that such skin condition cannot be cured. I continued to seek for medical treatments through ointment and laser. It helped a little but it always comes back.
I was introduced to Izumio by my friend for my skin condition, and by the time I finished the first box (2 packets per day), my head and face area became better. 2nd box improved my back, chest and stomach area. 3rd box improved my hands and legs area. In the past, I will always wear long sleeves to cover my arms so that people will not say nasty things about it. But now, I can wear short sleeves shirt freely.
Unknowingly, it even helped improved my Gout condition. I feel less pain in my legs even when I consume red meat or beans related food. And now I want to share and help people who are also suffering the same skin disease as me.”
Ashy

3) Relieved from Long-term Psoriasis 
  • Suffered from long-time psoraisis skin issue.
  • Took Super Lutein and Izumio.
  • Overcame skin problem in 9 months.

Dosage in the first 4 weeks:
  • Week 1 - Super Lutein - 3 Capsules, once a day
  • Week 2 - Super Lutein - 3 Capsules once, twice  a day
  • Week 3 - Super Lutein - 3 Capsules once, three time  a day
  • Week 4 - Super Lutein - 3 Capsules once, three times  a day, plus 1 packet Izumio




For inquiries & purchase, kindly
SMS / WhatsApp 013-9257952
Disclaimer
All contents in this website, including texts, graphics and images are for general information only. They are not to be construed as drug / medicine & medical advice, and are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease and its related medical conditions. If you have any concerns, please consult your healthcare professional. 


Comments